If you are reading this post means you are also a WordPress Blogger. A WordPress Blogger must know how to optimize his blog using plugins. Today many WordPress plugins are available and almost for everything. I should not waste your time in telling what is the role of plugin and how to use it because you know better how to use them.
In this post I will share ten WordPress plugins which every blogger should use and believe me using these plugins will help you in a better way to optimize your blog in terms of template as well as getting visitors. So without wasting time let’s know which are these plugins:
1. Digg Digg: Everyone knows the importance of social networking. Digg Digg allows you to add social network (Facebook, Twitter, Linked in, Reditt etc..) buttons to your blog and it is highly customisable.
2. WP-Cache: WP-Cache makes your blog faster. Whenever you install or uninstall a new plugin, it gives the option to empty the cache so that the plugins on your blog can respond faster.
3. Yet Another Related Post Plugin (YARPP): This plugin displays the other posts of your blog mathing to Keywords.
4. Quick Adsense: Gives you the option to add Google Ads or other Ads at various places on your blog.
5. Google Sitemaps: Automatically create and submit sitemaps to Google and Bing which helps in indexing of your blog to search engines.
6. Contact Form 7: Create a contact form for your blog so that visitors can contact you through this contact form.
7. Akismet: Removes spam comments. This plugin comes with wordpress installation.
8. WordPress Database Backup: The easiest way to create backup of your blog.
9. Fast Tube: Embed a YouTube video in a post. Just paste the URL of YouTube video in brackets[ ].
10. SEO Plugins: Here I will suggest two plugins: All in One SEO Pack and Yoast WordPress SEO Plugin. Using these plugins will help in search engine optimization.