Software for managing or personalizing the mobile phones are found on the free downloads software category of the technology websites. These free software are compatible with Nokia, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, LG, Google Android and more depending for which they are built. While some are supported by most of the brands, rest are made brand specific.
Lets see some of the known free mobile phone tools downloads.
- To begin with, we have Samsung New PC Studio. Like most of tools that come with today’s phones, this mobile phone tool is able to sync many things with the Samsung mobile phones with the PC running on Windows PC. It can also accord contacts, music, video, phones. From the application window, it lets us to edit our contacts, manage text messages, examine files on our phone and administer the phone as a network connection.
- Samsung Kies is the another listed in the free software downloads software part. It is a must-have utility and tool for those who have Samsung Galaxy mobile phones. With the help of this tool, we can keep our mobile phone connected to our home PC at all times through the Wi-Fi.
- Next tool is Nokia PC Suite. After getting the Nokia phone connected to our PC with the USB cable and the proper drivers, we can access the many exciting features Nokia offers in this PC suite. With this PC Suite, we can connect our phone not only by USB, but also by Bluetooth and other connection options depending on the phone model.
- Another we have is the Droid Explorer. It is Motorola’s current free mobile phone tools downloads software which is dull and a bit slow. With this free downloads software, we can explore the file-system on the Motorola Milestone or Droid and also on some other Motorola Android Phones, easily with a similar blend to Windows Explorer. This tool is also valuable for developers, hackers and normal users as it just offers a lot to flexibility than the drivers company offers. It has a backing of an active community and developers behind it. New hacks and features are updated in most of the updates.
- Another tool is the BlueStacks App Player. It is a virtual machine which can run on the Windows powered system. It will enable us in running applications on our personal computer that are designed to run on Android devices. Whether a person is a user who owns an app for Android without a Windows option, or he is a developer looking to test out application from your Windows screen, this App Player makes it possible to do that.
- The last is the Sony Ericsson PC Companion. It is Sony Ericsson mobile user;s entry point to Sony Ericsson features like software updates, user manuals and service, support and guides. Using this tool with the Sony mobile phone is rather simple and involves connecting the phone to PC with the help of a USB cable.
To your success: