Upload your Gmail contacts in Facebook:
Do you want to import Gmail contacts in Facebook? But as Google is not supporting Facebook to import its contacts, then the question comes, how to do that?
Here is the solution:
1. Login your Gmail account. In the left side bar click on Contacts and in More Action menu click on Export option.
2. In the pop up window select which contacts you want to export and select “Outlook CSV format”. Click on Export button.
3. Save this file on your computer.
4. Login your Facebook account and click on Friends option.
5. Expand “Other Email Service” and click on Upload contact file.
6. Choose the exported file and click upload contacts.
Send the friend request to your friends now and you are done with importing your contacts.
To your success: