Samsung is expanding its Galaxy series day by day with its new products and this time the Giant has come with Galaxy Y Duos S6102 a dual sim Android smartphone which is getting much popular in users who want to use dual sim mobile phone in budget. Let’s have a look at Features as well as technical specifications of this smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102 features:
Screen and Display:
- 3.14 inch PLS TFT capacitive touch screen
- 240 X 320 pixels and 127 ppi pixels density
- 3.15 MP rear camera
- 2048 X 1536 pixels
- Geo-Tagging, face
- Front facing camera: No
- 1098.8 x 60 x 12 mm
- Weight 109 gms.
- 384 GB RAM
- 160 MB internal storage capacity and can be expanded upto 32 GB using a microSD card. (2GB Card included)
Technical Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102:
- 2G Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – Sim 1 & Sim 2
- 3G Network: HSPDA 900 / 2100 – GT – S6102
- Standard Li-On 1300 mAH battery (Provide talk time up to 9 hours)
- Runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
- GPRS, EDGE
- 3G : HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi Hotspot
- Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP
- GPS, Java, Voice Memo/Dial, Radio and many more.
- Google applications.
Price: Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102 is available at a price tag of Rs. 8500
To your success