Top 25 most popular games on Facebook in 2012

most popular games on Facebook

Top 25 most popular games on Facebook in 2012

Facebook has revealed the top 25 rated games on the App Center, this ranking also takes into account the level of commitment of each title. The list was performed using the same methodology to achieve the classification of applications  available in the App Center Facebook.

According to Facebook, 56% of games are available on Facebook, while the remaining 44% involve mobile applications (iOS and Android).

Note that the ranking below was conducted between January and November 2012, it takes into account the games launched in 2012 on Facebook and mobile games integrated Facebook and includes only games with more than 100,000 active players.

1.  SongPop  (by FreshPlanet, available on Facebook.com, iOS and Android)

2.  Dragon City  (by Social Point, available on Facebook.com)

3.  Bike Race  (by Top Free games available on iOS)

4.  Subway Surfers  (by Kiloo available on iOS and Android)

5.  Friends Angry Birds  (by Rovio, available on Facebook.com)

6.  FarmVille 2  (by Zynga, available on Facebook.com)

7.  Scramble with Friends  (by Zynga, available on iOS)

8.  Clash of Clans  (by Supercell, available on iOS)

9.  Marvel: Avengers Alliance  (by Playdom, available on Facebook.com)

10. Draw Something  (by Zynga, available on iOS and Android)

11.  Hay Day  (by Supercell, available on iOS)

12.  Baseball Heroes  (by Syntasia available on Facebook.com)

13.  ChefVille  (by Zynga, available on Facebook.com)

14.  CSR Racing  (by NaturalMotion Games, available on iOS)

15.  Saga Candy Crush  (by King.com available on Facebook.com and iOS)

16.  Matching With Friends  (by Zynga, available on Facebook.com)

17.  Legend Online  (for OASIS GAMES available on Facebook.com)

18.  Jurassic Park Builder  (by Ludia, available on Facebook.com)

19.  Dungeon Rampage  (by Rebel Entertainment, available on Facebook.com)

20.  Pockie Ninja II Social  (by NGames Limited, available on Facebook.com)

21.  Jetpack Joyride  (Halfbrick by available on Facebook.com)

22.  Social Empires  (by Social Point, available on Facebook.com and iOS)

23.  Fethet ve Bil  (by Peak Games, available on Facebook.com)

24.  Adventures Ruby Blast  (by Zynga, available on Facebook.com and iOS)

25.  Saga Pyramid Solitaire  (by King.com available on Facebook.com)

Is there any other Game in your views which you think can be in this list, feel free to share with us in the comment section below:

Comments
  1. Shivkumar
    Twitter:
    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CommentLuv badge